Thursday, March 20, 2008

My OWOH Winnings

I have received all of my prizes that I won from the One World - One Heart blog event. Yeah!!!
Thank so so much Danielle at The Vintage Dragonfly - I won a pack of vintage ephemera

Thank you Jolene at One Vintage Housewife - I won a pair of baby booties & a card

Thanks Jenny at Fated Follies Studio - I won My Big Ideas embellishments

Thank you Molly at Creative Life And Times - I won card & art supplies


Thank you ladies I love all my prizes. If you have some time take a look at these wonderful blogs. If you missed the whole OWOH thing and don't know what I am talking about visit here. :-)I plan on doing some prize giveaways in the future so check back so you don't miss out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you received everything okay. I'll stop by later and visit your blog again. Happy Easter Lisa!