Friday, October 3, 2008

More Swaps!

***Update Oct 25th***
Looks like there may be some room in the Club Little house group. Go here and read Fridays post for Amy's contact info if you want to join.
----------------------------------------------
I have joined two swaps. I just can't help myself! LOL! I enjoyed participating in Doll Quilt Swap 4 so much that I signed up for round 5 today. The swap has increased from 90 to 150 people. Once 150 people sign up the swap will be closed. There is still room so if you want to join in hop on over here and sign up.

I have also joined Club Little House. I am so thrilled! You have no idea how thrilled!!! I have been wanting to get in on this one for a while now. It is hosted by the oh so talented Amy at Inspire Co. Sign up for the CLH swap is now closed.

Check back to see sneak peaks of what I am making for these swaps. :-)

2 comments:

Lurline said...

Hope your swapper is as thrilled as I am!
Hugs - Lurline!

Jo said...

Hi Lisa
I can't wait to see what all the CLH members are making for the swap - and to see what we all get in our parcels ;-)