Friday, September 12, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap 4 Reveal


Finally a picture of the Quilt that I sent out to my swap partner the end of August. What do you think? I hope she likes it. :-) The name of the quilt is "B is for Butterflies", my own design. Unfortunately I did not think to take a picture of the tag on the back before I sent it out. The off white center of the quilt is hand quilted and the rest of the quilt is machine quilted.

I am the lucky recipient of this very cute fish quilt named "Aqua Fishy". Isn't it just adorable! I love the colors! :-) Thanks Adrienne for a positively lovely quilt. You did a great job! :-) Along with this quilt Adrienne sent me some fabric, one of them being a fabric that I have been wanting for a long time. Yea!!! :-)

I enjoyed participating in this swap so much I can't wait for Doll Quilt Swap 5!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two very lovely quilts!

You did a wonderful job on the B is for Butterfly!

-Alice

Lurline said...

Wonderful, wonderful, Butterfly is mine!
I, too, am looking forward to dqs5.

See I have your blog working on my sidebar.

Hugs - Lurline.

Linda said...

You made Lurlines day with that GORGEOUS! quilt! Great job!
Aqua fishy is just too cute! The colors are bright and beautiful and love the little fishy stitching! Great job Adrienne! Nice that you got some fabric you have been waiting for... pictures of that? LOL Darn I love looking at quilts & fabric! :D

liz said...

Lisa, what a great job on your butterfly quilt. What a gift from God you have. One of the many talents you have! Happy Birthday!- Liz

Adrienne said...

Lisa,
I got your email and also read the post on my flickr picture. I am so glad you liked my quilt. It is my first doll quilt ever. I really liked it enough I made another for me (well, it still needs quilted).
I am so glad your guild liked it also. Makes me blush a little. LOL I am glad I sent you something else you wanted. Your Butterfly quilt is beautiful! I do not know any other quilters so I have not gotten anyone into DQS5, but I am already 1/2 way done with this round.Thanks for the post!