Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still Here! Update On Quilt Projects

Hi everyone! Sorry I have not been posting very much lately. I don't like posting with out a picture but this post will have to be picture less. Sorry. :-( I have been working 3 days a week at our shop so have not had time to post much.

Thought I would give you a little update on my quilt projects. I am still trying to catch up on my Dear Jane Quilt blocks. I am also still working on my sampler quilt and have 3 blocks left to do. I should have some time on Monday to take pictures and post them. I have not started the doll quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap 4 yet but have been drawing up some different ideas. I had an Anonymous person leave me a note on my doll quilt post, stating that maybe I should post on what kind of doll quilt I would like to receive. Well, I have to say I would be happy with most anything that someone would take the time to make for me. In case that was my anonymous partner that left the message, sorry for not posting about what I would like sooner. Here are a few ideas of the types of fabrics I like. The doll quilt by no means has to be made using one of these fabrics this is just to give you an idea of the styles I like. I like Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner and Heather Bailey fabrics. I also like 3 Sister by Moda, most all Moda fabrics, Micheal Miller fabrics, retro, modern, Aunt Grace type fabrics. As you can see I like a wide variety of styles so am easy to please. :-) I hope this helps. Please don't stress about it just have fun making it. :-)

Well, I better go for now, I am tired and going to bed. This is early for me, but I have been feeling a little under the weather for a couple of weeks. I think going to bed earlyer will do me some good. Cheerio & Happy Quilting!

No comments: